With 20 years of research, 900+ patents, the world’s largest 3D printing operation, and data from six million smiles and counting, Invisalign® is the world’s most advanced and trusted clear aligners.
While simple, there are some steps to follow to get the most out of your Invisalign® clear aligner treatments. Here’s what to expect:
- First, you’ll get fitted for your initial set of Invisalign® aligners.
- You’ll wear the clear aligners around the clock, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- After two weeks with your initial set, you’ll be re-fitted with a new set. Each set of aligners gets replaced every two weeks on average until the straightening process is complete.
- Patients can expect a treatment time of eight to fifteen months, but that timeline varies from case to case.
- The final phase of the Invisalign® process is retention, where Dr. Tate will require you to wear your retainer for a recommended amount of time to ensure your teeth don’t relapse into their previous positions.